Making cold coffee at home is simple and only requires a few simple components. It is a tasty and refreshing beverage. The following steps will show you how to prepare iced coffee at home:
- 1 cup of brewed coffee (strong and cold)
- 1 cup of milk
- 2-3 teaspoons of sugar (or to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Make a pot of robust coffee and let it settle. You can make coffee using your chosen technique, such as pour-over, French press, or drip.
- Pour the coffee into a large tumbler or a blender once it has chilled.
- To the coffee, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar, or more, as desired. Brown sugar, normal white sugar, or any other sweetener of your choosing are all acceptable.
- In the mixer or cup with the coffee and sugar, pour one cup of milk.
- To the concoction, add ice chunks. Depending on how viscous and icy you like your iced coffee, you can add as many as you like.
- Until it is uniform and foamy, blend the ingredients in a blender or with a hand-held mixer. If you don’t have a mixer, you can quickly stir the components together with a spoon.
- Pour the liquid into a tall tumbler after it has been well-combined.
- If desired, add condensed cream to the lukewarm coffee before serving.
- In order to make the iced coffee creamier and sweeter, you can also add a dollop of vanilla ice cream to it.
- Use espresso shots in place of normal coffee if you desire a stronger coffee taste.
- To make your iced coffee vegan or dairy-free, try with various milk varieties like almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk.
- You can prepare a container of coffee and let it cool in the refrigerator overnight if you want to make a big quantity of cold coffee. Then blend it or combine it with milk, sugar, and ice pieces in a container.
In conclusion, making cold coffee at home is easy and can be customized to your preference. With just a few ingredients and a blender or a spoon, you can enjoy a refreshing and delicious drink anytime.